Fall and Winter Activities on Tybee and in Savannah
There are so many great activities during the Fall and Winter seasons here on Tybee and in Savannah that are perfect for all ages and interests. Sometimes it can be difficult to find information about all of the activities in one easy place so, we’ve put together a list of events that will be taking place in the coming months just for you! We hope you are able to experience a few of these great activities. Enjoy!
- November 22 – Live From Victory North – Of Stage and Screen Wind musicians from your Savannah Philharmonic present an evening of music originally composed for the silver screen and stage plays. In-person-audience socially distanced seating is limited to 70 guests, so purchase your ticket today to secure your seat! Enjoy musically inspired craft cocktails from 6:30-7:15 and receive a complimentary SavPhil branded mask when you take your seat.
- November 26 – December 24 – “A Christmas Tradition” at the Savannah Theatre – “A Christmas Tradition brings you holiday glitz and glitter with a 2-hour performance. The theatre is transformed into a perfect holiday picture, sharing memories of the Christmas standards that you know and love. Sprinkle in a little comedy and audience participation for the greatest event of the season.”
- November 28 – Small Business Saturday – Shop local for special sales, events, raffles, and giveaways at your favorite Tybee stores. Participate in our Second Annual “Find Your Selfie on Tybee” Scavenger Hunt for a chance to win prizes.
- November 28 – Savannah’s Boat Parade of Lights – “A Christmas parade, Savannah style! Over 40 lighted vessels parade Savannah’s Waterfront accompanied by amazing attractions along River Street with a fireworks extravaganza you won’t want to miss! Become part of the parade on board the Georgia Queen Riverboat as we lead the beautifully decorated glowing vessels along the Savannah River or choose your VIP seats at the brand new JW Marriott and Plant Riverside District! Voyages include holiday hors d’oeuvres, entertainment and the best views Savannah can offer. Head to Plant Riverside District for music, holiday food & beverage, tree lighting, and more!
- November 29 – Artists Sunday – New this year, local Tybee artists will join with other artists nationwide to celebrate Artists Sunday, showcasing their unique works of art and gift ideas.
- December 4 – Christmas Caravan – Be on the lookout for a decorated, musical caravan of vehicles winding through your Tybee Island neighborhood on this evening after sundown. We’ll be carting around some special guests from way up North. When you see flashing lights and hear Christmas Carols, you’ll know we’re coming down your street. We encourage you to watch from your yard, porch, or city park. Our map route will be published soon.
- December 5 – Victor Wainwright & The Train – Savannah native son Victor Wainwright is bringing his boogie-woogie piano blues back to the Tybee Post Theater stage after a sold-out appearance last year! Composer, producer, vocalist, and award-winning entertainer and piano player; Victor Wainwright is a raucous high-octane, dynamic performer and crowd-pleaser with soul to spare. He’s going to spin some good-time tales while conjuring raw soul and energy out of his acoustic piano backed by an electrifying contemporary blues band.