Travel To Savannah From Around The Country
Nonstop Flights To Savannah, Georgia!
It’s a breeze to plan your trip with a number of nonstop flights to Savannah coming from around the country. Traveling from locations like Ft. Lauderdale, Chicago, Nashville, Baltimore, Atlanta, Cleveland, Houston, New York, Detroit, and more has never been easier. So, why not check out the charm and history of Savannah and the sunny shores of Tybee Island this spring and summer! There’s something for everyone here, whether you’re a history buff, a foodie, or a lover of the arts. Here’s a list of the nonstop flights into Savannah, as well as some reasons why Savannah and nearby Tybee Island are the perfect destinations for a spring vacation.
Nonstop Flights into Savannah!
- American Airlines: Nonstop flights from Charlotte, Dallas/Fort Worth, and Washington, D.C.
- Delta Air Lines: Atlanta (ATL), Boston (BOS), Detroit (DTW), Minneapolis (MSP), and New York (JFK and LGA).
- Avelo: New Haven (HVN)
- Allegiant: Akron Canton (CAK), Appleton (ATW), Bellville (BLV), Chicago (MDW), Cincinnati (CVG), Columbus (LCK), Grand Rapids (GRR), Indianapolis (IND), Louisville (SDF), Newark (EWR), Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Breeze: Hartford (BDL), New Orleans (MSY), Westchester (HPN)
- Frontier: Philadelphia (PHL)
- JetBlue: Boston (BOS New York (JFK and LGA).
- United Airlines: Chicago O’Hare (ORD), Denver (DEN), Houston (IAH), Newark (EWR), and Washington, D.C. (IAD)
- Silver Airways: Fort Lauderdale (FLL) and Tampa (TPA)
- Southwest: Baltimore (BWI), Chicago (MDW), Dallas (DAL), Houston (HOU), Nashville (BNA)
- Sun Country Airlines: Minneapolis (MSP)
Top Reasons To Visit During Spring and Summer!
- Festivals and Events: Savannah is home to a number of festivals and events during the spring and summer months, including the St. Patrick’s Day Parade, the Savannah Music Festival, Savannah Bananas’ baseball games, and more. There’s always something going on in our vibrant city.
- Outdoor Activities: With its warm weather and beautiful parks and beaches, Savannah and Tybee are the perfect places to enjoy outdoor activities during the spring and summer. You can take a stroll through Forsyth Park, rent a bike and explore the city, or head out to the beach and visit the Tybee Island Light Station!
- Historic Charm: Savannah is known for its historic architecture and charming streets, and summer is the perfect time to explore the city’s many historic landmarks and museums. You can take a tour of the historic district, visit the Telfair Museums, or explore the Savannah History Museum. Explore Fort Screven Historic District to check out Tybee’s rich history as well.
- Beaches: Just a short drive from Savannah is Tybee Island, a beautiful beach community with miles of pristine coastline. Tybee Island is the perfect place to soak up the sun, swim in the ocean, or try your hand at water sports like kayaking and paddle boarding.
In conclusion, if you’re looking for a warm-weather vacation destination that’s easy to get to and offers plenty to see and do, Savannah and Tybee Island should be at the top of your list! So, book your tickets, pack your bags, and get ready for a summer vacation you’ll never forget!