If you find yourself on Tybee Island with a few rain showers, never fear the end of the rainbow will soon be near!
Check out our top recommendations for indoor fun on Tybee Island and in Savannah!
1. Pull out a board game or challenge an opponent to a game of ping pong in one of our many vacation homes with indoor game rooms!
2. ArtZeum at the Telfair’s Jepson Center is an interactive children’s museum space waiting to be explored. The museum is designed with young people in mind, but challenges young and old alike to rethink their ideas about art. The ArtZeum features 14 activities that explore big ideas about art: What is art? Why do we make art? How do we look at art? How do we value art?
3. Looking to fill several hours of fun for the family? Be sure to check out the movie schedule at the Tybee Post Theater. They always have something fun for the whole group! Enjoy both matinee shows and evening entertainment in this historic theater that has been lovingly preserved.
5. Visit the Tybee Marine Science Center to learn all about our coastal marine life. Take a self guided tour, grab a souvenir from the gift shop, or head up the stair for an unbeatable view of the horizon.
6. The UGA Marine Center and Aquarium is located in Savannah on Skidaway Island. Home to Georgia’s first saltwater aquarium, it features 16 exhibit tanks that showcase a variety of Georgia’s marine life.
7. All this rainy-day fun will make you and your group hungry! Take the crew to one of our many restaurants for some Southern styled dining. There’s something for everyone – from fresh seafood to classic southern cuisine.
8. Put your artistic abilities on display at Glazed and Confused. Choose your favorite ceramic and transform the blank canvas into a masterpiece.
10. In need of some retail therapy? Browse through these local shopping options and plan an exciting afternoon of shopping!
Come visit us soon! Follow this link to browse through our amazing collection of vacation homes!