If you find yourself on Tybee Island with a few rain showers, never fear the end of the rainbow will soon be near!
Check out our top recommendations for indoor fun on Tybee Island and in Savannah!
1. ArtZeum at the Telfair’s Jepson Center is an interactive children’s museum space waiting to be explored. The musuem is designed with young people in mind but challenges young and old alike to rethink their ideas about art. The ArtZeum features 14 activities that explore big ideas about art: What is art? Why do we make art? How do we look at art? How do we value art?
2. Visit the Tybee Marine Science Center to learn all about our coastal marine life. Take a self guided tour, enjoy touch tanks and daily informational classes.
4. UGA Marine Center and Aquarium is located in Savannah on Skidaway Island. Home to Georgia’s first saltwater aquarium, it features 16 exhibit tanks that showcase a variety of Georgia’s marine life.
5. Looking to fill several hours of fun for the family? Be sure to check out the movie schedule at the Tybee Post Theater. They always have something fun for the whole group! Enjoy both matinee shows and evening entertainment in this historic theater that has been lovingly preserved.
6. All this rainy-day fun will make you and your group hungry! Take the crew to one of our many restaurants for some Southern styled dining. There’s something for everyone – from fresh seafood to classic southern cuisine.
7. Put your artisitc ablilites on display at Glazed and Confused. Choose your favorite ceramic and transform the blank canvas into a masterpiece.
8. Challenge your group to a game of critical thinking at Escape Tybee. Work with your team to solve a series of puzzles and accomplish the goal of the room.
10. In need of some retail therapy? Browse through these local shoppping options and plan an exciting afternoon.