There are so many great events and activities happening here on Tybee and in Savannah that are perfect for all ages and interests. Sometimes it can be difficult to find information about all of the activities in one easy place so, we’ve put together a short list of notable events that will be taking place in the coming months! We hope you can experience a few of these great activities during your stay with us!
Please note: As local businesses attempt to return to normal operations, the safety and health of the public is most important. Many local businesses and event venues are taking extensive precautions to ensure the safety of all event attendees. For more information about these safety precautions, visit the individual event links below.
- April 17 – Fort Pulaski Free Admission Day – Experience Tybee’s Fort Pulaski National Monument on Saturday, April 17, 2021, for Junior Ranger Day – the first day of National Park Week for free! On this day, entrance fees will not be charged.
- April 13 – 27 – SCAD Sidewalk Arts Festival – The university’s longest-standing tradition is back on a screen near you! The virtual Sidewalk Arts Festival brings a spectrum of boldly imagined artwork directly to digital spectators, no matter where they are in the world. Current, former, and future Bees create colorful 2D masterpieces in the medium of their choice (including chalk!) and vie for valuable prizes. Get the latest buzz on #SCADchalk stars and share your experience on Instagram and Twitter.
- April 23 – Laiken Love & the Fellowship of Love – Plant Riverside District is your destination for the best live entertainment and live music Savannah has to offer. Come enjoy live music every day at one of riverside’s best Savannah live music venues.
- May 2 – Super Museum Sunday – The Georgia History Festival’s Super Museum Sunday will take place Sunday, May 2, 2021. This highly anticipated annual event allows visitors the opportunity to become reacquainted with the historic sites, museums, and cultural institutions in their community and around our state.
- May 9 – Mother’s Day Brunch Cruise – Picture your mom dining on a delicious buffet and kicking her heels up on the dance floor while cruising the Savannah River! Make this year a Mother’s Day she will forever cherish for years to come! Includes a 1 1/2 hour cruise, elaborate brunch buffet, and entertainment… all for Mom!
- May 23 – 30 – The Savannah Music Festival – SMF is one of the region’s leading arts presenters, producing an internationally acclaimed cross-genre music festival, education programs for local schoolchildren and budding musicians in jazz and acoustic music, a weekly public radio series and off-season concert events.
Come visit us soon! Follow this link to browse through our amazing collection of vacation homes!